ICBC Drivers Licensing Services
The following services are provided at the Village Office:
BC Driver Licensing
- Graduated and commercial class licensing and renewals.
- New BC resident licence change over - Click here to find out what you need to bring to prove your driving experience
- Current BC licence address changes.
- Violation Ticket payment (BC issued tickets only).
- Written Knowledge Tests - by appointment only, call 250-569-2229 to book.
- Road Tests - book at icbc.com or by calling 1-888-715-7775 - Commercial class road tests can only be booked by calling the toll free number.
- Drivers Licence Abstracts.
- Re-issuance of Driver Medical Forms.
- Licence Reinstatements.
- Restriction/Endorsement Changes.
- BC Service Card Issuance
Apply online for BC Health Insurance here or stop by the Village Office for a paper copy of the application form.
All of the above listed services require two (2) pieces of valid ID to be presented to customer service staff. 1 piece of ID must be primary ID. For a full list of primary and secondary ID, please visit the icbc website here.
Distracted driving in B.C. (ICBC)